The majority of the storm is past us and the weather is heating back up this week! Memorial Day could still bring a few, quick showers, but the temperatures are back in the high 70s and low 80s. The entire week is shaping up to be beautiful with sunshine everyday, low-chances of rain, and light winds. This is a great week for boating!
1. Dave Matthews Band - Saturday, June 3rd, 7:30-11:30 PM, LTP-Daniel Island
2. High Tide Festival - Saturday, June 3rd, 9:00-10:30 PM, Riverfront Park
3. Summer Salt @ Music Farm - Saturday and Sunday, June 3rd and 4th, Music Farm
4. Corey Smith, Saturday, June 3rd, 6-9 PM, The Windjammer
5. Reggae Nights Concert - Friday, June 2nd, 8-11 PM, James Island County Park
Sunset Cruise - Saturday, June 3rd, 4-8 PM
Beach Workout - Sunday, June 4th, 7-9 AM
Visit our website and book online!