We will be met with a coastal storm at the end of this week that will bring rain, wind, and a nasty start to our Memorial Day weekend. Clouds and adverse weather will start to increase on Thursday and the majority of the storm will be here Friday and Saturday. Expect heavy rain, gusty winds, and cooler temperatures (60s). Dangerous boating conditions are likely and rip currents are a possibility - so please boat with caution should you choose to go out. Fingers crossed that the storm will clear out on Sunday and leave us with a beautiful Memorial Day.
1. Kenny Chesney concert - Thursday, May 25th, 6-11 PM, Credit One Stadium
2. Live Under the Oaks - Thursday, May 25th, 6-8 PM, Mount Pleasant Towne Center
3. Memorial Weekend Music - Friday, May 26th, 6-9 PM, Freshfields Village
4. Futurebirds concert - Friday, May 26th, 6 PM, The Windjammer
5. I Want My MTV: Songs of the Early 80s - Saturday, May 27th, 6 PM, Charleston Pour House
Due to adverse weather conditions, all trips Thursday through Sunday are cancelled.
*subject to change based on changes in the weather*